Frequently asked questions

Will the tickets be next to each other?
Yes. evEntradas guarantees that the tickets will be come in groups of at least two without leaving any people sitting alone. As a result, purchases of 2 or 3 tickets will always be together. For larger numbers of tickets, we will always try to ensure that the entire group sits together or as close as possible, though this cannot be guaranteed.

Will the tickets arrive on time? How long will they take to arrive?
Yes. For all events published on the website, evEntradas will send the tickets with enough time in advance. If the purchase is made the day before the event or on the day of the event itself, the tickets can only be delivered to an address within the region where the event will take place (specific address or hotel). In the case that no address within this region is available, an evEntradas member will deliver the tickets to you upon your arrival to the location.

Once the tickets are sent, they are delivered within a deadline of 24 hours by the courier service MRW.

Depending on the event, the delivery deadlines may vary:
- La Liga BBVA. Between 5 days and 48 hours before the event
- Champions League. Between 15 days and 48 hours before the event
- Copa del Rey. Between 10 days and 48 hours before the event
- Supercopa. Between 15 days and 48 hours before the event
- Tennis. Between 20 days and 48 hours before the event
- Concerts. Between 60 days and 48 hours before the event
- Other events. Up to 48 hours before the event.

Is the price on the website the total price?
Yes. The administration and VAT charges are included in the ticket price. The only other charge during the buying process is for delivery. These charges are:

- Delivery within Madrid: free
- Delivery within Spain (mainland): 8,00 Euros
- Delivery within the Canary Islands: 18,00 Euros
- Other delivery destinations around the world: will be indicated during checkout process.

If you choose to pay upon delivery, there will be an additional charge for MRW administration fees.

Can you deliver the tickets to a hotel?
Yes. In the delivery address field, complete the name and address of the hotel and they will be delivered to the reception. This is the recommended option for customers who buy tickets outside of Spain to avoid having to pay delivery charges.

If you leave the tickets in the hotel, is there any risk that they will go missing?
No. evEntradas makes the hotel sign a document certifying the delivery. As such, if anything happens to your tickets, the hotel will be responsible for replacing them.

Will you send me an invoice?
If you have tickets available, send the information to facturas@eventradas.com and one of our agents will get in touch with you.

Can I sell my tickets??
If you have tickets available, send the information to informacion@eventradas.com and one of our agents will get in touch with you.

What payment methods are available?
- Bank card (VISA, Mastercard,...) through Bankia gateway
- PayPal
- Bank transfer
- Payment On Delivery: additional charge of 3%. In order to validate the purchase, a deposit of 20% of the total cost is necessary. The remaining 80% will be collected by MRW upon delivery. During the buying process, you will be given details on the steps to follow.

Do children have to pay?
Yes for events organised by Real Madrid and F.C. Barcelona.
For other events, we recommend you contact the organiser. If you decide not to purchase tickets for some members of your group, it will be your responsibility.

Why is the ticket price that I have received lower than what I paid?
evEntradas is not the official distributor for events for which it has tickets. As a result, there are administration fees to be paid. In high-demand events, evEntradas will intermediate between individuals and so the final surcharge on the original ticket price is greater.

Can I find out my exact seat location before making my purchase?
No. evEntradas guarantees that the tickets that you will received will be in the area corresponding to the purchase or, in the case that no space is available, in a higher category without any further charges. If you want a specific location within an area, write it in “Notes on the order” will appears in Step 1 of the buying process.
evEntradas will do everything possible to provide the tickets requested and but cannot guarantee that it will be possible.

am trying to use a card to pay but it doesn't work. What can I do?
evEntradas has two card payment methods available. If the Bankia Virtual card payment system will not accept the card, try to pay through Paypal. If this second option also fails, you can open a free account with Paypal or choose to pay through a bank transfer.

CLOSE